害怕用英文講電話?別怕,常用句型告訴你!

目錄

電話是商業往來中經常使用的溝通方式之ㄧ,乃是透過電話通訊進行交談與聯繫,屬於較不正式的溝通。一般企業對企業有關報價與下單都還是以書面方式進行,以避免未來交易時爭議的產生。
通常接受電話下單多屬於零售業或網路行銷業,這種電話交易方式都會錄音為證,以免未來有爭議或麻煩。本篇主要是一些慣用電話溝通時的英文技巧,熟練之後面對交易對象才不會結巴或不知所云,讓自己隨時擁有職場競爭力。
在正式的商務場合中,打一通成功的陌生拜訪電話並不是件簡單的事。不過,如果能掌握一些基本用詞,其實在最短的時間內,找到對的人是容易的。以下列出電話溝通中開啟的實用語詞與範例供大家参考。

【Telephone English:電話英文範例】

Operator: Hello,Interactive Consulting,How can I help you?
(接線生:Interactive顧問公司您好,我能幫您嗎?)
Dick: This is Dick Peppers. Can I have extension 7539?
(狄克:我是狄克˙派伯斯,能幫我轉分機7539嗎?)
Operator: Certainly,hold on a minute,I’ll put you through to extension7539.
(接線生:沒問題,請等一下!我幫轉分機7539。)
Don: Ernan Roman’s office,Don speaking.
(當:爾納˙羅馬辦公室,我是當。)
Dick: This is Dick Peppers calling,is Ernan in?
(狄克:我是狄克˙派伯斯,請問爾納在嗎?)
Don: I’m afraid he’s out of the office at this moment. Can I take a message?
(當:很抱歉他現不在辦公室,我能幫您留言給他嗎?)
Dick: Yes,Could you ask him to call me back at 0915-245242. I need to talk to him about the Food Taipei Show,it’s urgent.
(狄克:是的,能請他打我的電話0915-245242,我必須與他談論台北食品展,這很緊急。)
Don: Could you repeat the mobile phone number,please?
(當:請您再說一次手機號碼,好嗎?)
Dick: Yes,that’s 0915-245242,and this is Dick Peppers calling.
(狄克:電話是0915-245242,我叫是狄克˙派伯斯。)
Don: Thank you Mr. Peppers,I’ll make sure Ernan gets this as soon as possible.
(當:謝謝派伯斯先生,我會儘快讓爾納知道。)
Dick: Thanks,bye. (狄克:謝謝,再見。)
Don: Bye. (當:再見。)

單字解析

put through (ph.) 轉接
I will put you through to Brown now.
(我現在將你的電話轉給布朗。)
at this moment (ph.) 此刻
What are you doing at this moment?
(你現在再做什麼?)
as soon as possible = ASAP (ph.) 儘快
He was noticed to submit the proposal as soon as possible.(他被通知儘早繳交提案。)

摘自五南文化事業機構出版《商用英文:最佳商務往來溝通藝術》